Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Addicted to MPC

Assalamualaikum wbt

Nowadays I'm really addicted with korean drama. The title is My Precious You but in MySoju the title was My precious Child. I'm not sure which one is correct. I'm really like the story on going on this drama. Sweet. Touching story. I'm eager to know the ending of this drama. By the way, until now I'm still not able to guest the ending. Usually malay drama or film, we can guest the ending rite. But this one, I really don't have idea how to guest the ending.

Just because I'm really eager to know it, I tried to search it at YouTube but the video not provided with english subtitle. Meanwhile in MySoju only have until 44 episode. Not fully episode was download yet. So stressed. I want to know the ending. Pls..Pls...Can you guys make the episode same like just played in KBS? Can you guys help to rapid the process of downloading the episode? huhu..Help me. I'm really addicted into it. Because of that I'm not able to concentrate on my job now. Since now I have a lot of work need to done by this week. huhu..

This drama was played in KBS channel 303. Every saturday and sunday only. The drama will start on 6.50 pm until 8 pm. Sometimes I missed out some scenes since the timing of drama was played is for Muslim pray Maghrib. huhu..And sometimes my husband will scolded me just because I am still staying in front of television during Maghrib time. Sometimes I will argue with him, only weekend I will switch on the TV. The others day I'm not switch at all my TV during Maghrib time. He's very angry and will not tolerate it. I'm just able to switch on again my TV when he already go to surau. haha..I'm bad rite? Sorry abang. It's too late sayang, now ayang having decease to watching korean drama. That's why everyday at office, I will view the episode in MySoju.com. I want to watch again the scenes that I missed. I will dissapointed and frustrated when they not downloaded yet the episode just played at KBS.

I'm not so sure if everyone will do same like me or not. Usually once I steeped into my office, I will setup my laptop first. Once my laptop is ready to use, first thing I will do is open internet explorer then open mysoju.com. Instead open outlook mail like other intelliers. hehe..I want the video was fully download before I watch it. hehe..Sometime I will open 3 to 4 IE window just to make sure all episode was fully downloaded and will not wasting my time for waiting it's fully downloaded. hehe..Crazy rite. If I got catch from my supervisor, for sure they will send me a warning letter. huhu..Luckily I'm able to hide it from them. When someone come to my cube I will close the IE and change to my layout work. haha..So for those who read this entri will know it rite. haha..Pls keep this secret k. :)

MySoju can you hurry to proceed downloading episode 45 and above? Pls..Pls..This drama have 50 episode to watch and now it's already in the ending mode. I think now KBS was played episode 47. I'm really like with Sinho and Bori. Sweet couple but Sinho like an ego guy to admit that he love Bori. FYI, Sinho is a playboy type. He's not believe on marriage. But I'm really proud with Bori because she's very strong and high confident to raise her child without Sinho beside her. Since her principle don't want to marry Sinho just because for the sake of the baby without loving each other. I am agreed with her decision. She left Sinho and inform Sinho that she's miscarriage but the truth is she still carrying the baby.

At the same time, when Bori run away from Sinho, she meet the handsome and strong guy, Dongho. Dongho really kind and carring to Bori. I like him too. Once he know that Bori was pregnant, he give more attention to Bori. Everything Bori want to do, he will helped her. He willing to send Bori go to medical checkup at Hospital. I can say that, everything Bori needs, he will provide it. Gentleman rite. At last, Dongho fell in love with Bori but I think Bori still in love with Sinho. Same like Sinho, she don't want to admit that she still in love with Sinho.


Recently Sinho just found out that Bori still carrying the baby and just deliver baby boy. At the same time, Sinho just enggaged with Fiona. Once he found it, he try to take responsibility on child with marrying Bori. I like the scenes when Sinho found his baby. Touching. He cried you know. But Bori not agree to marry him. She's planning to follow Dongho go to Chicago with baby. I'm really eager to know, Bori decision. Which one she choose? Sinho or Dongho? Frankly that I like Dongho more than Sinho. Maybe at first I like Sinho but at the end of episode I like Dongho more, since now he frequently appear. hehe..I hope that Bori will follow Dongho go to Chicago.

But last sunday preview, I saw that Bori say sorry to Dongho and go back to her hometown. And Sinho follow her after that. I'm so stressed. It is Sinho will fell in love with Bori since previous he crazy in loves with Fiona. By the way, I don't like Fiona. I like the scenes when Sinho inform Fiona to break their enggangement. hehe..I'm bad it is. She's influence Bori to leave Sinho. She say something to Bori. She say that how come she want to marry Sinho since he's not love Bori at all. Hate you Fiona. It's ok..It's only story rite not real case. hehe..

It's ok, I will patient to wait it. hehe..Hope the drama will have a happy ending. :) Deeply in my heart say that I want Bori come back to Sinho. haha.. Actually the drama have another couple story but I like more Sinho and Bori rather than Inho and Jeonsol. By the way, Inho is a sister to Sinho. I can say that all the story was related to the child that they have. The main character was Inho, Sinho and Jinho. They are siblings. Honestly I like this drama because of Sinho and Bori. hehe..


Note : Can you guys guest the ending? hehe..

No comments: