Monday, April 27, 2009

Boys Over Flower

Assalamualaikum wbt

Last weekend, most of my time I spend with watching korean drama at mysoju.com. Which is the title is Boys Over Flower. Really interesting story. It was so great and amazing story, I've ever seen in my life. You will not feel bored when you watch it. You will feel eager to know the ending of the story. I feel it when I watched it last weekend. It have 25 episode and yeah I've made it to watched it during wekeend. Actually that is my goal to finish that 25 episode during wekeend so that I will not watch it during office time.

Still remember with my last entry. Which is the title is Addicted to MPC. Now I'm not addicted it anymore but now my attention was move to the Boys Over Flower. Can you imagine that I'm able to watched all the 25 episode in 4 days? Actually my target is 3 days but last Saturday there is no electricty supply in my house. huhu..I hate TNB. They not give any notice when they have plan to shutdown the electricity. When I called make complaint they give reason that they already give a notice. Such a lier.

By the way, I was feel in love to watch this drama after I accidently changed my astro channel from 106 to 303. Around 9.20pm, if I'm not mistaken. During that time this drama was on played. After that I'm become addicted into it. I've feel that MPC not interested anymore. Actually, last time Ummu have recommended to me to watch this drama. But during that time I'm addicted to MPC. So I'm not pay attention with Ummu said to me.

The drama such as fairytale story. The best story I've ever watched in my life. This story is adapt from Japan comic. The hero was so handsome and cute. So romantic, so cool, so caring, so rich, so warm, so charming and so naughty. All the attitude I inform just now is belong to Jun Pyo character. But I like another character in this drama. He is Jin Hoo. He's so cool, so caring and so cute. Do you think in real life, there is person like this character? huhu..So luckily to Jan Di to have 2 guys in her life. Which one of them is a soulmate and another one is her loving guy.

I'm really like this drama. So I recommended to others to watch it. You will not feel frust after watch it. Credit to director of this drama. Your drama was so intresting and amazing. But I'm not kind a like with the ending of this story. Yeah..it still happy ending but not really cute ending. hehe..I feel like want to buy the DVD of this drama. I think the drama will not so boring if you watch it many times.

No comments: